Get silly with us early this holiday season! Grab those cameras and iPhones, snap a photo and join in the 12 Days Of Christmas Photo Fun! It’s so easy to take part with some amazing prizes to be given away.
3 Fun Categories. 3 Lucky Winners.
How to enter:
Share a photo of either your best (or ugliest) Christmas Sweater*, Stocking, or Sock before Midnight on Monday 13th Dec (PST) to enter the Bonus Design Juices 12 Days Of Christmas giveaway.
Where to share your wears:
a) Upload your photo to the Design Juices Facebook wall; OR
b) Upload your photo to Flickr and add it to the 12 Days Of Christmas Flickr Group; OR
c) Upload to your blog; website; twitpic; or favorite photo sharing site online and share on Twitter.
To make sure your photo is entered into the giveaway, please include @designjuices & the event hashtag #WishList in the tweet. Here are some tweets ready for use…
– #PHOTO Rocking Xmas Sweater for the 12 Days Of Xmas #WishList hosted by @designjuices
– #PHOTO Rocking Xmas T-Shirt for the 12 Days Of Xmas #WishList hosted by @designjuices
– #PHOTO Rocking Xmas Stocking for the 12 Days Of Xmas #WishList hosted by @designjuices
– #PHOTO Rocking Xmas “Sock” for the 12 Days Of Xmas #WishList hosted by @designjuices
Please note: All photo shares sent via twitter will be added to the 12 Days Of Christmas Flickr Group by Jared Thompson.
The Categories & Prizes:
There are 3 fun categories, and you can enter them all!
Category 1 – The Christmas Sweater *
Awesome Hoodie (or T-Shirt) Prize donated by 604Republic.com
* Live in an area of the world where it’s too hot for sweater wearing!? Then share a photo of your Christmas T-Shirt!
Category 2 – The Christmas Stocking
iNotepads donated by event host Design Juices
All 12 finalists will win photographic bookmarkers by GWPStudio.
Photographic bookmarkers by GWPStudio
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!!!
Each photo share will also be counted as 2 entries for the 12 Days Of Christmas massive #WishList giveaway!
How Our 3 Winners Will Be Selected…
Who needs Santa!? We have Sadler!
We’re honored to have Jason Sadler of I Wear Your Shirt join us as our celebrity guest judge. He’s a man with plenty of experience switching up what he wears on his torso, and he’s ready (with his socks pulled up) to judge the best photos.
Four amazing volunteers from the 12 Days Of Christmas event – Tim of Soge Shirts; Amanda of Creature Creations; Tobin of Crock Tees; and Helena of Helena Pion Photography & Design – will be making a finalist list… and checking it twice… with 12 Finalist Photos sent to Jason on 15th Dec.
When Will the Winners Be Announced?
On Thursday the 16th Jason will announce our lucky three winners at the end of his live IWYS show – live streaming daily at 12pm EST. (3pm PST)
Rules of the Event
• WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY – Anyone can enter from anywhere in the world. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parental permission to enter.
• SHARE A PHOTO TO ENTER – 12 Finalists (4 from each photo category) will be sent to our celebrity guest judge on Wed 15th; with our 3 winners (one from each category) announced live on Thursday 16th December. (You can enter all three photo categories and increase your chances of winning)
• If you are chosen, you will be notified via Flickr, Facebook or twitter (depending on your entry). Winners must respond within 24hrs. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be randomly chosen from the finalist list.
•Disclaimer: This contest is contingent on having 20 or more entries, if entries do not exceed 20, contest will unfortunately have to be canceled. These prizes will then roll over to forming a 13th winner prize pack for the 12 days of Xmas main giveaway. Entrants wanting to be compensated for their photo entries would be able to claim a compensation prize of an iNotepad from Design Juice as an apology.
Don’t Forget the Original 12 Days of Xmas Giveaway with 12 Prizes + 12 Stocking Fillers.
Why not Check out the Wreckage Clothing Giveaway over at Nenuno Creative, Two t-shirt’s up for Grabs!
Special thank you to Greg Wilson of @Your_Say on twitter, for event social media consultation and to Amanda Vare of GritFX t-shirts. This part of the giveaway and much of the planning for the whole event has been massively indebted to her hard work.