How do I Enter?
- Scroll down and leave a comment below this post telling us one person who is ‘Pure evil.’
- Your entries will be accepted up until 21:00 on the 31st October 2012.
- The winner will be picked at random on Thursday the 1st November 2012.
Who is Pure Evil?
“Heavily inspired by skateboard culture and west coast graffiti artists such as Twist and Reminisce, Pure Evil’s enthusiasm for street art evolved and he returned to London after a 10 year stay in California. His passion within the urban art culture saw him picking up a spray can and start painting fanged bunny rabbits everywhere. He developed a distinctive style, his artistic vision of darkness on an unsuspecting world continued aiding the creation of new works.”
Who is artrepublic?
artrepublic is an art dealer and gallery based in London and Brighton. artrepublic is celebrating its 20th anniversary on the art scene, known for selling limited edition art prints and originals from some of the world’s leading street, pop and modern artists. As part of the Art Council’s Own Art scheme, artrepublic customers can borrow between £100 and £2,000, interest free, towards an art purchase. Spreading the payments over 10 months, the scheme makes art more affordable for buyers.
- Giveaway is only open UK residents (as per request of Art Republic)
- You must leave a comment below with an email address we can contact you on otherwise your entry is void.
- Entries open until 31st October 21:00 GMT
- Winner will be chosen and notified on 1st November.
- Design Juices decision is final in all matters.