Win yourself a copy of Fictitious Dishes (a book of fifty iconic culinary scenes from literary classics) from Dinah Friend, read full details below on how to enter.
ABOUT THE BOOK | Fictitious Dishes
Fictitious Dishes serves up a delectable assortment of photographic interpretations of culinary moments from contemporary and classic literature. Showcasing famous meals such as the madcap tea party from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the watery gruel from Oliver Twist, the lavish chicken breakfast from To Kill a Mockingbird, the stomach-turning avocado-and-crabmeat salad from The Bell Jar, and the seductive cupcakes from The Corrections, this unique volume pairs each place setting with the text from the book that inspired its creation. Interesting food facts and entertaining anecdotes about the authors, their work, and their culinary predilections complete this charming book, which is sure to whet the appetites of lovers of great literature and delicious dishes.
HOW TO ENTER
Comment with your answer below; Who Wrote Fictitious Dishes?
Simple! Good Luck, remember it’s only open to US Residents.
- One entry allowed per day, entry is by commenting on this article below.
- Prize is one copy of Fictitious Dishes from Dinah Fried.
- Giveaway only open to USA entrants only!
- The Giveaway runs from Tuesday 15th April until Tuesday 22nd April Midnight GMT.
- Design Juices will pick one winner at random.
- You have 7 days to claim your prize when the winner is announced.