Win yourself a copy of The Good Creative’18 Ways to make better art by Paul Jarvis, (we are giving away one physical copy and two digital/audiobooks.) read the full details below on how to enter.
About the Author & Book
Paul Jarvis is a web designer, best-selling author and gentleman of adventure. His writing appears in Forbes, Fast Company, Huffington Post, Smashing Magazine, Communication Arts, The Next Web, Adobe’s 99u, GOOD Magazine and many other publications.
‘You’re creative. You dream and plan and make stuff – all the time. And whether that “stuff” is a book, a startup, or abstract crayon art on the bathroom wall, you have a nagging feeling that you could take your work further. Do it better. Become more successful.
In The Good Creative, I outline the 18 habits of the world’s most respected artists. It’s a concise, invigorating manifesto for creative pursuits of every kind.’
How To Enter You MUST comment on this giveaway with your biggest guilty habit as a designer. ‘I’m guilty of taking coffee breaks every 30 minutes’ ‘I’m guilty of lying in on a monday morning until lunchtime when working from home.’ ‘I’m guilty of being distracted watching television when I’m meant to be working’ etc
- One entry allowed per day, entry is by commenting on this article below.
- Prize(s) are one copy of The Good Creative in Paperback, with two runners up getting the digital/audiobook version.
- The Giveaway runs from Tuesday 10th June until Tuesday 17th June 2014.
- Design Juices will pick each winner at random.
- You have 7 days to claim your prize when the winner is announced.