We’ve teamed up with Keith Brymer Jones for you to win a set of these Love Bucket Mugs, just in time for Christmas!
Keith Brymer Jones
Keith is a born and bred Londoner who now resides in Whitstable, Kent. Here he works in his studio, a converted barn where he hand designs every item in the Keith Brymer Jones range. Keith has hand-made ceramics for companies in the UK such as Habitat, Marks and Spencers, Ted Baker, Laura Ashley and Monsoon, as well as American companies such as Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York and Anthropology.
He now works as Head of Design for Make International, where he has collaborated with designers and brands like Martin Wiscombe, Jane Foster, Scion and Rachel Barker. The ‘Love bucket mugs’ on offer are from Keith Brymer Jones’ ‘Word’ range, which adhere to his design philosophy of simple yet stylish pieces and making people smile! All the pieces in the ‘Word’ range are still finished by hand.
Keith has also made some videos where he sings about his love of making ceramics, and how the process works!:
How To Enter
- Leave a comment and tell us what you love the most about Christmas in the comments section below. (One entry per day)
- (Not compulsary) Retweet this tweet and follow @designjuices on twitter.
1. 1 entry allowed per day; entry is by commenting on this article below.
2. The winners prize is one set of Love Bucket Mugs from Keith Brymer Jones.
3. The Giveaway runs from Wednesday 10th December until Friday 19th December Midnight GMT.
4. Design Juices will pick each winner at random. 5. You have 7 days to claim your prize when the winner is announced.